Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Some Potty Humor...



Patron of the Day


I was watching a lady inch her way to the reference desk. She was smiling and seemed like such a sweet lady. I was clearing off some books when she finally reached the desk, “Excuse me miss. Where are your movies on travel? I’m supposed to go over to the *pffffffffffft*….” OMG. This lady just totally farted mid-sentence while looking deeply into my eyes! I couldn’t look away, laugh, or do anything. What surprised me the most was how long it lasted. It sounded like it was going to be a messy one, too. I had to just stand there and pretend to not hear any noises. I was frozen and had missed everything else she said after! I felt so bad but I had to ask, “Uh… what place are you going to again?” I walked her over to the DVD section, making sure I was a little bit ahead of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment